Attorney Robert G. Stahl, firm founder, has represented all types of high profile cases from Dias Kadyrbayev, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; and a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business. Mr. Stahl has been featured on the Fox News Channel, CNN, CBS Evening News and other print, and broadcast media across the globe.
Have you been accused of a state or federal crime? Your goal is to have those charges dismissed or to be acquitted at trial. Are you under investigation by federal or state authorities? Your aim is to avoid being charged with a crime.
At The Law Offices of Robert G. Stahl, LLC, we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you meet these objectives. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.
Knowledgeable and Qualified Legal Counsel
Our firm was founded in 1997 and our criminal defense attorneys have more than 50 years of combined criminal law experience for both defense and prosecution. This valuable experience on both sides of criminal matters is key to helping us fight your charges. Our attorney team's credentials and experience include:
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with more than 25 years of experience handling the most complex White-Collar investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense status for eight consecutive years, 2007-2014;
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2015;
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2013;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice;
- A thorough and creative researcher and writer who has significant experience in appellate litigation and has worked on a number of high profile appeals, including capital cases at the federal level.
Experienced Criminal Defense Practice
We are experienced and adept at successfully handling complex white-collar criminal defense cases involving millions of documents and multiple defendants, as well as complicated and overlapping business transactions and ownership. Our criminal law practice represents defendants in state and federal courts.
Skilled Civil Litigation Attorneys
In our civil litigation practice our attorneys also represent clients in disputes and seizures of property and assets by state and federal agencies.
At The Law Offices of Robert G. Stahl, LLC, our deep understanding of complex commercial, financial and business transactions allows us to recognize how certain transactions can raise red flags to prosecutors, tax authorities and state and federal law enforcement agencies. Our involvement as early as possible at the inception of your civil matter may help eliminate or minimize exposure to criminal charges and liability.
Appeals: Federal and State
Post-trial, our firm also handles appeals at the state and federal levels.
Contact a New York and New Jersey-Based Embezzlement Defense Attorney
Contact us online to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.