New Jersey and New York White Collar Crime Lawyer
When you are accused of a state or federal crime, your goal is to have your charges dismissed or to be acquitted. When you are under investigation by federal or state authorities, your aim is to avoid the leveling of criminal charges.
At The Law Offices of Robert G. Stahl, LLC , we will fight to help you meet these objectives. We have successfully defended hundreds of individuals accused of state and federal crimes. Contact our New Jersey and New York white collar crime attorneys to discuss your legal matter.
Knowledgeable and Qualified Legal Counsel
Our firm was founded in 1997 and our criminal defense attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience in criminal law, including experience in both defense and prosecution. This varied experience is invaluable in helping us fight your charges. Our attorney team's credentials and experience include:
- Robert Stahl is former Assistant U.S. Attorney. During his time as a prosecutor, he handled the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases
- Laura Gasiorowski has significant experience in appellate litigation and has worked on a number of high profile appeals, including capital cases at the federal level
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the District Ethics Committee, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice
- Director's Award and John Marshall Award, U.S. Department of Justice
- New Jersey Super Lawyer listing in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
Experienced Criminal Defense Practice
We are experienced in handling complex cases involving voluminous documents, multiple defendants, as well as complicated and overlapping business transactions and ownership. We handle many types of high profile, white collar crimes, including:
- Wire and mail fraud
- Tax fraud Tax Fraud
- Health care fraud
- Mortgage fraud
- Internet crimes
- Financial crimes and securities fraud
Skilled Civil Litigation Attorneys
In our civil litigation practice, our attorneys provide representation in all types of business disputes, including business torts, contract litigation and product liability defense. Additionally, our firm handles appeals at the state and federal levels .
At The Law Offices of Robert G. Stahl, LLC, we understand complex commercial, financial and business transactions and we know how transactions can sometimes raise red flags to prosecutors, tax authorities and law enforcement agencies. Our involvement at the inception of your case may help to minimize your exposure to criminal charges and liability.
Contact a New York and New Jersey Embezzlement Attorney
Contact our New York and New Jersey embezzlement lawyers online or call us at 908-301-9001 to set up an appointment. Our offices are located in Westfield, New Jersey and Manhattan.