Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers – Experience, Determination and Proven Ability to Handle the Most Difficult Cases
Attorney Robert G. Stahl, firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how cases are built by law enforcement, and more importantly where the weaknesses are, allows him to aggressively defend each client with an attention to detail that leads to the best possible outcome. The firm’s foundation is built on results. We treat each client with respect and dignity; and provide every client with an honest, critical evaluation of their case, something that is absolutely essential to determine how to best defend them.
Mr. Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases from Dias Kadyrbayev, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; and a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business. Mr. Stahl has been featured on the Fox News Channel, CNN, CBS Evening News and other print, and broadcast media across the globe.
When your reputation and freedom is in jeopardy, you need to know that your attorneys not only have the experience, determination, skill and time to devote to your case; but that they will aggressively pursue every available defense. Results matter. We have a proven record of success that has time and again shown our skills as aggressive advocates for those targeted by law enforcement.
At Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers, we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you prevail. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.
Result Driven, Client Focused Legal Counsel
Our firm was founded in 1997 and our criminal defense attorneys have more than 60 years of combined criminal law experience for both defense and prosecution. This invaluable experience on both sides of criminal matters is key to our success. We are focused on our clients and obtaining the best results possible in every situation. Our attorney team's credentials and experience include:
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 years of courtroom and legal experience handling the most complex White-Collar and violent crime investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in America, from 2012 through present year;
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through present year;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2016 The Best Law Firms As Chosen By Their Peers;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated recognition by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice;
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized leader as a masterful researcher and writer who drafts persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms. Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary range of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of first impression in federal and state courts. In addition, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial settings to aggressively defend her clients.
- Andrew Olesnycky joined the firm in August of 2015 after serving five years as an Assistant Prosecutor in the Union County Prosecutor's Office. As a prosecutor, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous serious felony cases before juries and secured hundreds of convictions through guilty plea. Most recently, Mr. Olesnycky served as the supervisor of the Domestic Violence Unit, where he oversaw three attorneys and two detectives investigating and prosecuting a broad range of domestic violence offenses.
Experienced Criminal Defense Practice
We are experienced and adept at successfully handling complex white-collar criminal defense cases involving millions of documents and multiple defendants, as well as complicated and overlapping business transactions and ownership. Our criminal law practice represents defendants in state and federal courts.
Appeals: Federal and State
Post-trial, our firm also handles appeals at the state and federal levels.
Contact a New York and New Jersey-Based Embezzlement Defense Attorney
Contact us online to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.