Criminal Defense Attorney Robert G. Stahl, founder of the New Jersey / New York Robert G. Stahl Esq. Criminal Defense Lawyers, has been recognized consistently by legal peers for professionalism over many consecutive years. Now, for potential clients his firm has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey ("BBB").
The A+ BBB rating means that Stahl's office, "meets BBB accreditation standards," according to the ratings web page.
The BBB page also notes that the Stahl law firm has had zero Better Business Bureau complaints in the last three years.
Mr. Stahl's legal peer recognitions are substantial:
- Attorney Robert G. Stahl is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Criminal Trial Attorney;
- For 16 years Mr. Stahl has won the highest, "AV Preeminent" recognition by Martindale-Hubbell;
- Mr. Stahl has been selected as a "Super Lawyer" in White Collar Criminal Defense every year since 2007;
- In yet another legal honor, Mr. Stahl has been recognized as a "Top 100 Trial Lawyer" for the past four consecutive years by an invitation-only organization that counts premier trial lawyers from each state in the U.S.;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2016 The Best Law Firms As Chosen By Their Peers; and
- "The Best Lawyers in America" has named Mr. Stahl to its roster for the fourth consecutive year in a row.
Before launching his private practice Mr. Stahl was an awardwinning Assistant U.S. Attorney in the District of New Jersey who prosecuted high-visibility criminal cases, including an international multi-defendant case that was the largest fuel excise tax case of its day.
Today, with more than 25 years as a White-Collar Criminal Defense and Appellate practice attorney Mr. Stahl defends clients in some of the biggest cases in the region and the country.
For questions on criminal charges and investigation ranging from mail fraud to drug trafficking, contact Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers. Our offices are located in Westfield, New Jersey and Manhattan. Contact us at 908-301-9001 in New Jersey and 212-755-3300 in New York City.